> Shared House Glossary
- Management Fee
- Expense for upkeep of equipments and amenities to share in shared houses
- Expense for services such as gas and electricity
- Guest House
- Accommodations for mostly short term period in which some of the equipments and amenities might be shared by the guests.
Currently shared house is more common than guest house.
- Shared House
- A house or an apartment for rent in which residents share some of the equipments and amenitites. Compared with common apartments, shared houses are easy to contract.
- Expense that you pay when you rent a shared house
- Dormitory (Multiple-occupancy Room)
- One of room types in shared houses in which two or more residents share a room
- To preview the rooms and houses
- Living room to share in a shared house
- Repairing, painting and remodeling an old building so that it is in good condition again
- Room Share (Flat Share)
- To share a room for dwelling with two or more people